Online property listing has assumed a major important role in the real estate business in Ghana. Success or failure highly depends on the way you go about it. In order to maximize your chances of property views, you need to adhere to certain guidelines and your favorite property portal, shares with you the ten steps involved to strike gold.
1. On the homepage, click on SUBMIT button.
2. Register your email address if you have not already done so or log in your email address if this has already been done.
3. Fill in your personal details, and then click on ‘Create New Account’.
4. Choose between listing ‘Property for Sale’ or ‘Property for Rent’.
5. Fill in the required information about the property including the price, address and summary description.
6. Select the location from the available geographic google map list.
7. Provide more property details (the more you provide, the more interest it will generate), including number of rooms, building size, plot size, key features, etc. 8. Upload a minimum of 3 pictures (including images of the interior and exterior), but preferably 10+ (buyers need to see what they might buy) including both exterior and interior shots of your property.
9. Provide your full contact details including phone number and email.
10. Click on Save and then Publish!
Process for Buyers
- Select the City/ Region/ where you want to rent/buy property
- Choose the property suitable for you among the entire list of properties
- If you haven’t registered on the website then register with your username and email id.
- Contact the seller and fix appointment
- Do not submit any upfront fees for a real estate inspection.
- Do not go to unfamiliar places alone.
- Double check real estate agency background.